Thursday 23 September 2010

Bridal shoot with Chilli Photography

So, my first ever shoot with Gemma @ Chilli Photography and makeup artist Amy Norton...on my first ever bridal shoot! Today was a day of firsts for me: first time on top of an open top bus and definitely the first time I have walked around Bath in a wedding dress! (You wouldn't BELIEVE some of the looks I got!)

Gemma and Tony have unique ideas and an extraordinary vision when it comes to photography, and always managed to get the best out of both me and the locations. I had a thoroughly enjoyable day shooting with them and am over the moon with the resulting pictures! I literally cannot wait to shoot with them again... and there are ideas in the pipeline... so watch this space... :)

Photographer: Chilli Photography

Photographer: Chilli Photography

Photographer: Chilli Photography

Hair: me
Makeup: Amy Norman

Oh... almost forgot...

After a very enjoyable day of hard and serious modelling work ;) Gemma and Tony were kind enough to take both myself and Amy to Nando's for a post shoot luncheon (which, incidentally, was delicious!).

However, by some miracle the staff at Nando's, Bath seemed genuinely convinced that It was my actual wedding day (well, who was I to disillusion them?) and absolutely insisted on giving us all free desserts in my honour!!!


So naturally, I had to get a picture of me with at least one of the waiters... to preserve my wedding day feast for posterity!

 
Hee hee! I love my job!...

1 comment: