Wednesday 16 February 2011

Gemini Rayne Goes "Dot Com" Dotty!

I have finally managed to get around to putting my website together and live in its most basic formatting. Obviously it still has a fair way to go, but the important thing is that there is a varied selection of images on there which I feel gives an all round impression of what I am capable of as a model.

When I have 5 mins to sit down and learn about HTML code, and other geeky things like that I will make the website all singing and all dancing, but I am happy with it for now! (I have been working on it all day!)

Having spent all day creating the website has reminded me of a quote that I rather like, and I feel sums up what I am trying to acheive, so here it is...
"I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create".
William Blake
And back to the website...The "About me" section is still under construction, but it will hopefully be up and running by the weekend.
I hope my friends, fans, photographers and fellow models appreciate it, and I would love any feedback about it that you may have. So for now I will love you and leave you to follow the instructions of the obnoxiously large link below...

TAKE ME TO GEMINI RAYNE.COM!!!

Peace and love always,

Gemini Rayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment