Tuesday 29 March 2011

More Latex Loveliness!

I have just updated the fetish section of my website, so there are fresh goodies to look at! I will keep updating it as more pictures arrive.

 I recieved some edits from Keith at Fetisheyes this morning which I think are pretty cool, so Im sharing them with you... along with a snapshot of me in one of his Gorgeous latex dresses! (keith you will have to let me know who it was made by so I can credit the Designer!)


 Images and editing Copyright Keital 2011
Image copyright Keital 2011- editing- Gemini Rayne.

I really did love being laced into such an elegant piece of clothing, and am delighted to have been invited back soon to have full access to the wardrobe for a day long shoot... Concept idea's are already a-whirling around my head!! I just hope that I can do justice to such a beautifull collection.

I will of course blog about the day in DETAIL when it happens... heck, I may even blog about setting a date for the shoot Im so excited!.. watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment