Wednesday 29 September 2010

Au revoir!

I have a funky new online calendar for clients to check my availability :) I just finished four days of shooting and one day of intensive admin back to back and am definitely ready for my holiday in France tomorrow. Modelling is exhausting, yet I'm hooked! :D

One of the aforementioned shoots was with Philip Weeks, a local photographer, and MUA Heather Talbot, who I've worked with a couple of times now :) I really love how these headshots came out!






I've had to upgrade my accounts on Net-model and Purestorm because I now have too many photos that I like  to squeeze into a free account :)

See you when I'm back in England on 8th October, refreshed and re-energised after a week in sunny France :D If you'd like to make inquiries about a booking, please email contactgeminirayne@gmail.com and I'll answer as soon as I'm back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment