Friday 8 October 2010

Salon International and trip to Mirepoix

I got some cool news while I was away in Mirepoix, France- I'm going to be modelling for Simon Pinto of Mahogany Academy at Salon International this month! I'm so excited to be working on stage at such a high-profile event already (the biggest UK hair show :p)! Hopefully I'll have time for a photo shoot with my shiny new cut and colour while I'm in London :D

Had a great week in France with my friend Lobby, eating lots of lovely French things and doing some shoot clothes-shopping :)

Lobby et moi

 Chateau Rimbaud


I challenge thee to a supermarche duel!

Our pool, where I went swimming every morning before breakfast <3

WANT! <3

My new clothes! I have a varied wardrobe but not much in the way of casuals, strangely! Now I have some nice chic French ones, which hopefully no-one else in England will have ;p

 View from the car window on the way back to the airport



This week I will mostly be working off the patisserie-raids and figuring out what to do in London between getting my colour with Simon on Friday 15th and doing the show on Sunday 17th. I definitely want to go to The National Portrait Gallery, and maybe do some shopping and/ or go-sees in Camden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment