Tuesday 14 September 2010

Formspring- Ask me anything

You can now ask me anything- anonymously!- via my new Formspring account! How exciting! :p



In other news, I booked my first lingerie shoot :D I went modelling-clothes shopping in Bristol with my friend and stylist Handley Bird-Kellogg yesterday and will mostly be eating salad, doing sit-ups and moisturising from now until the shoot next Tuesday! This is the only shot in my portfolio atm where I'm wearing lingerie, but I'd call it a nice glamour shot really :)

Photographer: TA Craft Photography
Styling: me

The shoot next Tuesday is going to be in more of a beauty/ fashion style and I think the photographer is booking an MUA so all I have to worry about is my hair and which pants to bring ;p

If you'd like to be updated when I post the photos from my very first lingerie shoot, don't forget to subscribe to my blog by "following" it if you're a member of Blogspot, or subscribing via email or RSS feed at the bottom of this page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment