Wednesday 15 September 2010

Sharon Rose Photography

Hee hee, I like some of the questions I'm getting through Formspring ^^ You can read my answers (and submit more anonymous questions) on my Formspring page or keep track of them as they're answered via my Twitter feed if you prefer :)

In slightly more relevant news to modelling, I got the rest of my photos back from my shoot with Sharon Rose Photography and Heather Talbot at Chilli Studio :D




I like the way pic #4 looks like she's looking up pic #3's skirt xD

I can find a ballet barre anywhere :p

I leave you with a silly pic of me trying to hitch a ride home ;p

You can share these photos via email, Blogspot, Twitter, Facebook and/ or Google Buzz using the nifty little silver buttons below, if you like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment