Thursday 28 October 2010

Gemini Rayne, international model! ;)

I've very excited to have booked my first overseas shoot, which will be in the Republic of Ireland next month with Sean McCormack. I think we're doing latex and art nudes :)

Speaking of art nudes, I now have a shot that helps give some idea of what I can do, ballet-wise, courtesy of Manuel Odabashian and Studio Face, from my recent trip to London :)


And speaking of London, I'll be back again next month to shoot with Gregory Brown! I've just bought a really cool black tutu that I may bring along, especially if I manage to buy a new pair of pointe shoes and dye them black in time, seems like the sort of crazy thing he might like :)


If you happen to have time, please add my Bizarre Ultra Vixens profile and vote for me to go to the Bizarre Ball, would be great to have another excuse to go back to London again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment