Thursday 5 May 2011

Gemini Rayne and her two feindishly handsome cats take permenant residence in North London!

Well I finally did it, I moved to the big city, and have to say I am LOVING being a resident of old 'Landan' Town! Not least because I get to be 10 minutes away from lifelong friend and fantastic model Anita De Bauch, who I have, and hope to continue to shoot with.. (Why not book us together?!)
 The fabulous Anita De Bauch, image copyright Keith Cooper 2011- Hair styling by Gemini Rayne Hair!

Here's a vintage 'Pin up' style poster shot I rather like, and so am sharing with you! (Because I can!)
Image courtesy of and Copyright of Adrian Charles 2010

I now have a lovely house which is full of character and a garden too, so I will be able to offer home shoots from now on. The Living room would be ideal for shooting lingerie, fashion, art nudes, and commercial stock. The Garden is long and well tended, so I would love to shoot some summery, possibly vintage swimwear out there, as well as other projects (no art nudes in the garden as I have elderly neighbours, I wouldn't want to pose a health risk!)

As if this wasn't all wonderful enough, I also have my 2 gorgeous cats "Salem" and "Shadow" who I'm sure would be more than happy to pose with their mummy should the occasion call for it!!
Salem and Shadow, taken at home by me!

I'm so excited that I can now get ANYWHERE in London and the surrounding area's so cheaply, and I am still happy to travel as long as my expenses are covered!


My calendar this month is filling up along with my pre-booked shoots, but no home shoots booked as yet, will you be the first to shoot me at home?!?

As always, contact me via my website www.gemini-rayne.com or email me directly to  contactgeminirayne@gmail.com !

I leave you with the first edit I have received from my last shoot with the very talented Dan Hubbert of TechincalBoy Photography, I love the motion blur technique he has employed, and the overall lighting tones, I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed posing for it!
Image copyright TechnicalBoy Photography 2011
Love and Peace,

Gemini Rayne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment