Tuesday 10 May 2011

Who you gonna call?!?

..Well, ME obviously! :)

I have updated my website with some fantastic new images featuring the photographic work of Lex Eleven! and the about me section is coming soon! This will include a blurb on the origins of Gemini Rayne, all vital statistics, as well as a comprehensive CV of my previous accomplishments!

I have also today ordered my newest business cards, as well as a custom note pad for thank you notes, and details for clients.
Here is a sneaky preview of my new business card! The image is courtesy of, and copyright of Schotz photography 2010

...and here is the notepad!
I have to say, I am really happy at the moment, moving to London having been one of the best decisions I've ever made! 

Look out for my next blog about a group shoot I took part in this week... Leather, PVC, and Motorbikes! Om nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment