Tuesday 12 October 2010

New fashion photo and London availability!

Had another really fun shoot with Gemma at Chilli Studio today! I don't want to give too much away but I can't wait to see the photos ^^

I'm also really looking forward to my trip to London for Salon International this weekend :) I'm going in for my colour on Thursday, so I'll be available in London on Thursday evening, all day Friday and Saturday, Sunday evening after the show, then most of Monday, until I have to catch the coach home! Hopefully I'll be filling some of that time with shoots (I'll be staying at my friend Anita De Bauch's house so maybe I'll be able to drag her along to one or two :p). In case anyone's interested, my London availability notice is here (or you can just mail contactgeminirayne@gmail.com) :)

I've had lots of interest from some very cool photographers both in the southeast and the southwest but as nothing's been booked yet I won't say who they are in case I jinx it :p

I'll leave you with a new photo from my recent shoot with VicPics, styling by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment